We are looking for an investment analyst to join our team. The investment team is involved in all aspects of the firm’s deals. We are targeting individuals who would excel in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment. You will play a vital role in supporting senior members of the team with sourcing new opportunities, carrying out the financial due diligence and monitoring the existing investments.
- Interfacing on a daily basis with senior management and providing business related analysis, support and guidance
- Sourcing, screening and evaluating investment opportunities
- Performing financial analysis and modeling
- Conducting initial filtering of deal-flow companies
- Supporting the investment team in negotiation, due diligence and execution of investments
- Establishing and maintaining a strong professional network
- Executing various projects as needed, including market research and competitive analysis
- Preparing marketing materials including drafting of memorandum for internal and external use
- Understanding and monitoring the climate tech space
We are looking to hire individuals who are highly motivated and have strong analytical and interpersonal skills. Below are attributes and qualifications that strong candidates should have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent higher education is desired
- At least two years of investment experience (venture capital, private equity, M&A, investment banking) and/or significant technical experience working at a startup
- Passionate about the climate tech space with a strong understanding of emerging trends and opportunities
- Outstanding analytical and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated team player, proactive and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong financial modeling and presentation skills
- High level of Microsoft Office programs
Even if you do not meet our requirements fully, we encourage you to apply and we will assess your compatibility to our program! While the above criteria has been carefully selected, we understand that added value has various forms. We want to hear from you why you think you would be a good fit for Nomea!
How to apply:
If you think you are a good fit for this position, please also send us your resume and a one page cover letter to Info@nomeainvestments.com (title: Lastname_Analyst). The one pager should include information about yourself, why you think you would be a good fit for this position, and your motivations in joining Nomea. To help us better assess your compatibility, please include a brief pitch of a climate tech company that you think would be an attractive investment opportunity for Nomea.