Nadav Steinmetz participated in the investor panel of The Startup Tank on July 11th 2022, hosted by Matt Ward alongside investors from Extantia.
The Startup Tank presented by 4WARD.VC, is a startup investor pitch contest where top climate tech and impact founders pitch to a panel of venture capital investors. Looking to fund world-positive cleantech, sustainability, and impact startups, the aim is to move the world forward and accelerate the path to net zero emissions.
The presenting startups:
- EnMass Energy: The digital supply chain and marketing platform for the waste-to-value economy
- Alt Atlas: AI-powered ingredients to make cultivated meat a reality
- AEROPOWDER: Creating circular thermal insulation from surplus feathers
- Raise Green: Democratizing access to invest in clean energy projects
- Tierra-Foods Ltd: Feeding the planet with carbon-negative, under-utlitized plant superfood ingredients
Out of the five featured startups, the judging panel decided to nominate Raise Green as the startup of the week! See below the company description and check out their website here.
Raise Green is a fintech platform for community-driven project finance. They empower all individuals with the tools they need to create and invest directly in climate solution projects, such as community solar. By creating new investment pathways open to anyone, Raise Green seeks to democratize the ownership and benefits of the clean energy and climate-resilient infrastructure of the future. Raise Green capitalizes on recent regulatory changes that open up the opportunity for non-accredited individuals to invest directly into projects that will accelerate the deployment of clean energy in a socially and financially inclusive way.
Did you miss the pitch contest? Here is the entire event including our selection of the Startup of the Night.